Thursday, April 14, 2011

THREE DESCENDENTS STORIES IN OC WEEKLY




Ok, so the Descendents are my favorite band ever and there was no way anyone else was going to write these things for the OC Weekly. Like, no way.

The only bummer was having to drive to the Long Beach Arena. It took me 20 minutes to get from the bridge to the arena. For those who don't know, with normal traffic, that would take two minutes. As I sat stuck in my car, I was reminded of how I used to take the bus to the Arena, then walk home. But those days are behind me. Hopefully not for long, though.

PS I'd post the picture of me at age 16 with Milo, but I can't find it. My best guess is it's in a pile of stuff in my old garage, which means I'll never get it back. Needless to say, it's a pretty awesome picture.

Click here for the Descendents family tree.

Click here for the interview with Milo.

And click here Ryfor the review of the show.

PS Photo credit to Chad Sengstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment