Monday, May 3, 2010

TV STARS ON BLAST FOR THE LA WEEKLY




I swear I'm not making this up. I was standing in line at Ralphs buying acai juice for my morning smoothies when Tone, Andy and Josh from On Blast literally grabbed me and woke me up. I was almost asleep, rocking my pajamas and slippers and thinking about how awesome my bed was going to feel. Twenty minutes later we're at someone's apartment doing tequila shots to celebrate their song "Wanna Lose Control" being used on the HBO show "How to Make it in America."

Because I'm good at what I do, I turned this Sunday night impromptu party into a story for the LA Weekly about a band watching (or more like listening) to their tune on TV.

Click here to read it. And yes, I was a bit hungover the next morning. I usually am when I part with those guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment